Thursday 19 January 2017

About time for another blog!

Wow, I've just realised the last blog post I wrote was in 2014 - oops!

I got re-inspired about poetry again this week, and decided I'd give it a go, as it's been a long time since I've written a poem!

Here it is :) ...




Faithful God, my Father
Unchangeable, You are.
You are my hope, my strength
Your light, my leading star.

You direct my path, God
In You I put my trust.
You bring joy in the morning,
And shake off all the dust.

You restore hope when lost,
Assuage my fears, bring peace.
Promise joy - a new day,
Cause the darkest storm to cease.

You love where there is hate,
Release grace upon grace
You wipe away the past,
So we can see Your face.

You are all this and more God,
You restore all that is lost.
Thank you for who You are,
And for paying the great cost. 



No comments: